Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I felt very negative yesterday for some reason; I'm not reallly sure why.

I left my armband at home during the day because I was frustrated with it. When I came home, I was able to get it working again and put it back on around 4:00pm. I sent a letter to the company requesting a replacement. The warrenty is good until October 25th. Hopefully, they will replace it.

I did record all my food, so I am able to report some numbers. Since I didn't have the armband on, I'm spotting myself averages for a normal day when I don't work out. I have enough knowledge to be able to do that with some degree of certainty.

My weight is up a bit more. Today, I weigh 252.6. I feel that this a temporary set-back and that I will report losses again soon enough.

From yesterday:

Treat myself well = 7 (I was in a bad mood, but didn't dwell in negativity.)
Accurate reporting of food = yes
Report weight and blog = yes
Processed carbs = no
Deficit = +47
Activity = 20 minutes (est.)
Steps = 5k (est)
Fat = 142 g and 58%
Carbs = 72 g and 13%
Protein= 166 g and 29%

I am feeling more postive today. Michael said something that made me snap out of my bad mood yesterday. He didn't even really know that what he said helped as much as it did -- he was just talking to me. "All we can do is plan for what we know we can control. Don't think about negative hypotheticals." He's pretty wise!

Have a happy and healthy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment