Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I did well with the new goals yesterday.

Treat myself well = 10 (I did lots of good things for myself yesterday!)
Report all food = yes
No refined sugar, rice, pasta wheat or white potatoes = yes
Deficit = 644
Steps = 8519
Activity = 22

I ate lots of protein yesterday -- boiled eggs, deli turkey, lean pork roast. I also had vegetables -- summer squash, cucumbers, sauerkraut, and green beans. I felt satisfied all day.

I've been noticing some things that worry me about my armband. I think it might not be reporting all my data. Four times in the past couple weeks, it reported very low activity numbers when I'm sure that I've been more active. It also doesn't always sync up to the computer. I try and try, but it doesn't. I've written to BodyMedia, and have tried all their suggestions but none seem to fix it permanently. I think it may be dieing. In October, I will have had it for a year.

My weight today is a bit higher than it was on Friday. Today, I weighed 252.2. I expect that's due to the extra calories I consumed on Saturday and Sunday and the salty sauerkraut that I had for dinner last night.

Have a lovely day!!

BodyMedia FIT data for August 1, 2011
Calories Burned - 2876 | Calories Consumed - 2232 | Total Activity - 0:22 | Moderate Activity - 0:22 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8519 | Sleep Duration - 6:32 | Lying Down - 8:05 | Sleep Efficiency - 81%.

No comments:

Post a Comment