Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday, August 12, 2011

I had good day yesterday. I controlled my eating and made good choices all day. The only thing I could have done better was get in some formal exercise. I didn't make it to the gym, but did walk at lunch and after work.

My weight is 250.6. Pretty good! I'm down exactly two pounds since last Friday.

From yesterday:

Treat myself well = 10
Accurate reporting = yes
Processed carbs = yes (I had a white bun and white spaghetti)
Calories consumed = 1879 (Yay! Under 2,000!)
Fat = 67g 31%
Carbs = 241g 49%
Protein = 42g 19%

Today, I plan to get in some "extra" steps by walking at lunch and break. I won't be able to go to the gym since I have to pick up some things right after work. I will be switching to another data base to record my food and activity; I just havn't the chance to sit down and check out anything else right now.

Have a happy and healthy day; I plan to! (And we all know that planning is key!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment