Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yay me! I recorded another loss this morning! I weigh 251. That 3.8 pounds since July 15th. Tomorrow is two weeks since I started with the new goals. Friday is my official weigh-in day. I'd hoped to lose 3 pounds in two weeks. It looks like I may make it! Yay me! :)

I gave blood yesterday and even though I've given plenty of time before, this trip was a real experience. I left looking like I'd been to a war zone. She stuck me twice in the right arm (on both sticks the nurse pushed, twisted and prodded before pulling it out), then asked me if I wanted to give up. I offered my other arm and she finally made a connection. Let's just say that I deserved the tee shirt they offered!

My calories were high yesterday, but I reported a deficit. I snacked a lot last night while we were watching television.

From yesterday:

Treat myself well = 9
Stop hiding food = yes
Deficit = 259
Steps = 7780
Activity = 51 minutes
Protein = 23%
Carbs = 31%
Fat = 45%

BodyMedia FIT data for July 27, 2011
Calories Burned - 2597 | Calories Consumed - 2338 | Total Activity - 0:51 | Moderate Activity - 0:51 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 7780 | Sleep Duration - 7:54 | Lying Down - 9:51 | Sleep Efficiency - 80%.

No comments:

Post a Comment