Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I weighed 252.2 this morning. That's three days at the exact same weight. That's good and bad news. The good news is that I'm not gaining and that I've found that I burn about 2200 calories a day. The bad news is that I am not either eating less or buring more. hahaha That's a "duh!"

From yesterday:

Treat myself well = 8
Stop hiding food = yes
Deficit = 91
Steps = 6514
Activity = 42 minutes
Protein = 16%
Fat = 52%
Carbs = 31%

For breakfast yesterday, I had a McDonald's breakfast sandwich and a hash brown. Geeze, it was good!! It was loaded with fat and calories. To make up for my indulgence, I just had a bowl of brussel spouts for lunch. Dinner was two shredded beef sandwiches and three bean salad.

Today after work, I'm donating blood. In January, I made some pretty lofty resolutions. All but giving blood every two months have fallen aside. I feel good that I've stuck to that. Giving blood is important and it refreshes your system.

BodyMedia FIT data for July 26, 2011
Calories Burned - 2575 | Calories Consumed - 2484 | Total Activity - 0:41 | Moderate Activity - 0:41 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6514 | Sleep Duration - 6:21 | Lying Down - 7:28 | Sleep Efficiency - 85%.

No comments:

Post a Comment