Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Friday! My offical weigh-in day! I weigh 251.2. That's 3.6 pounds lost since July 15th. Not bad. Tomorrow, I'll report my BodyMedia data averages for the week.

I have been thinking about the goals I'll choose for my next two weeks. I will eliminate the categories of "treat myself well" and "stop hiding food." Tracking those the past two weeks have been great reminders. I'll revisit those as needed. Despite a lack of gym vists (due to season-oriented tasks like gardening and putting up produce) I have done well with activity levels and steps. I'll keep those goals the same -- 8k steps and 45 minutes of activity. I feel these goals should be constants. What I will change is food intake. I am pretty sure that I'm going to try eliminating the following carbs -- simple/processed sugars, wheat-based foods, rice and white potatoes. I'm going to concentrate on protein and vegetables, but will allow myself some fruit.

We had an employee appreciation day at work yesterday. It made for a nice, relaxed day. They provided hot dogs, hamburgers, and fried chicken along with chips and pop. I navigated fairly well. I didn't have any fried chicken (it looked so greasy!) and took my hot dog without a bun. I did have a bag of cheese crackers and a hamburger on a bun with mayo. For dinner, I had a monster salad and deviled eggs.

I hope that you have a great day!!



BodyMedia FIT data for July 28, 2011
Calories Burned - 2631 | Calories Consumed - 2282 | Total Activity - 0:55 | Moderate Activity - 0:55 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8289 | Sleep Duration - 6:56 | Lying Down - 7:44 | Sleep Efficiency - 90%.

No comments:

Post a Comment