Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I had a pretty good day overall yesterday. Work was okay, I went to the gym and managed to stay cool despite the dreadful heat outside.

Deficit = 449. Steps = 8294. Activity = 57 minutes. Treated myself well = 8. Protein = 23%, Carbs = 35%, Fat = 41%. Weight = 254.4.

Wondering why my weight is up, but I know it flucuates. I'm not stressing because I know that I'm in a good period.

Not feeling very chatty or reflective this morning. Steady and happy today.

Have a good day!!


BodyMedia FIT data for July 19, 2011
Calories Burned - 2687 | Calories Consumed - 2238 | Total Activity - 0:57 | Moderate Activity - 0:57 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8294 | Sleep Duration - 5:31 | Lying Down - 6:25 | Sleep Efficiency - 86%.

1 comment:

  1. Two words for you Heat and Humidity! That is the reason that you are swelling up like a balloon. I am doing the same. I hate getting on the scales. I seem to be gaining weight but my clothes are fitting better AND other people are noticing that I am losing. What gives? Oh well, we ARE making progress... the scales are only one measure and not even the most important. So, do not measure your success or failure by those damn scales. Measure your success and failure by your goals and if you are meeting those goals.... I think your how good you have been to yourself is the BEST measure! If you are good to yourself, you are bound to feel better and if you feel better, you will attract compliments and good things!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete