Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday July 20

1831 calories consumed today.  Working a terrible shift at work today and got very little exercise. Just plugged in and the calories burned was only 2400.  Yikes that is terrible!  I was stuck sitting in a training room all day long.  Tomorrow is my last work day.  I am thinking that the pool at the gym is sounding really good.  The inside pool of course!  I have to make a potluck dish for my husband to take to work tomorrow after work so I am not sure we will make the gym.  If not, we will definitely make it on Friday!

BodyMedia FIT data for July 20, 2011
Calories Burned - 2766 | Calories Consumed - 1831 | Moderate Activity - 0:20 | Steps Taken - 3154 | Sleep Efficiency - 92%

-Tracy


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment