Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday July 21

Consumed 2175 calories for the day.  Tough day at work.  Stressful and weird shift. I did manage to get up and walk around several times during the day.  I am feeling very good lately and my clothes are fitting GREAT!  Did a little bit of shopping but that was the extent of my exercise.  I am hoping to hit the pool with the kids tomorrow.  That would be a very nice workout even though it will not show on my armband.  I will track those calories in myfitnesspal and add them to my total.

I am back to taking AGG from the 4 Hour Body.  This seems to be helping me so far.  I will report more on this later.  I am on day 3!
BodyMedia FIT data for July 21, 2011
Calories Burned - 2966 | Calories Consumed - 2175 | Moderate Activity - 0:30 | Steps Taken - 4109 | Sleep Efficiency - 68%
 
-Tracy


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment