Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday, July 22, 2011

Well, I have working on the 5 goals that I set for myself for a week. Here are the results!

Drum roll, please!

Weight loss = 1.8
Treat myself well = 7
Stop "hiding" food = 100% (I reported EVERYTHING!)
Calories burned = 2766
Calories consumed = 2447
Deficit = 319
Activity - 1:02
Steps = 8151
Fat = 40%
Carbs = 40%
Protein = 20%

I met my goals in the areas of reporting, steps and activity. I was only halfway there on deficit and the foods I consumed were too high in fat.

I feel this was a really good week!

Today we're having a potluck at work. The theme is Mexican. I'm taking a layered dish of meat, refried beans, corn torillas and cheese. There will be lots of temptations there. I will be careful and I will report everything. I'm going to the gym after work, so that should help.

I got the cortisone injection in my knee yesterday. Getting it didn't hurt that badly. It feels okay this morning. I was told that I could go back every three months if I needed to.

Have a happy and healthy day!


BodyMedia FIT data for July 21, 2011
Calories Burned - 2517 | Calories Consumed - 2268 | Total Activity - 0:32 | Moderate Activity - 0:32 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6840 | Sleep Duration - 6:22 | Lying Down - 7:56 | Sleep Efficiency - 80%.

No comments:

Post a Comment