Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I had a great day yesterday -- not especially in terms of my food consumption, but a great day none-the-less.

What made it such a nice day? Work was okay; I navigated the potluck pretty well. I didn't have any donuts, cornbread, or pasta salad. Everything I tried had protein and I didn't overeat. I recieved several compliments of various sorts and generally enjoyed everyone's company. I went to the gym and had a good workout. In the evening, Michael and I spent some quality time talking together about things that are important to us. I went to bed happy and satisfied with everything.

I have good numbers to report.

Weight = 252.4 (down a tad more!)
Treat myself well = 9
Steps = 8991
Activity = 57
Deficit = 177 (could be better!)
Protein = 20
Fat = 47 (should be lower)
Carbs = 33
I reported everything; I actually think I may have overreported.

I am sticking with this general plan for another week, but am probably changing things up in August. I will keep the steps and activity goals, but change the food breakdown to one richer in protein and much lower in carbs. I like protein and it satisfies me. I tend to want to eat that way anyway, so I'm think of playing to my strength. I may pull out Dr. Adkins book and have a look at it again.

I hope that you have a great day!



BodyMedia FIT data for July 22, 2011
Calories Burned - 2656 | Calories Consumed - 2479 | Total Activity - 0:57 | Moderate Activity - 0:57 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8991 | Sleep Duration - 5:58 | Lying Down - 7:57 | Sleep Efficiency - 75%.

No comments:

Post a Comment