Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today, I get a cortisone injection in my knee. Everyone is saying that it should offer me a lot of relief. I sure hope so. Yesterday it ached even when I was sitting still.

I didn't go to the gym yesterday and I have a slight overage because I ate more than I burned. DUH!! hahaha My overage was 37 calories.

I am continuing to struggle with too much fat and too little protein and carbs. My fat content was better than yesterday and my carbs were low. Protein = 16%, Fat = 37%, Carbs = 47%.

I gave myself a 6 on "treat myself well." Even though I had a positive attitude, I scored myself low because it wasn't a good move to not exercise and eat so much. That's just not being good to myself!

I weighed 253.2 today.



BodyMedia FIT data for July 20, 2011
Calories Burned - 2577 | Calories Consumed - 2614 | Total Activity - 0:37 | Moderate Activity - 0:37 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6764 | Sleep Duration - 6:28 | Lying Down - 9:05 | Sleep Efficiency - 71%.

No comments:

Post a Comment