Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday, July 31, 2011

This is how you gain weight ... Wow ...

BodyMedia FIT data for July 30, 2011
Calories Burned - 2810 | Calories Consumed - 3425 | Total Activity - 0:45 | Moderate Activity - 0:45 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8325 | Sleep Duration - 6:17 | Lying Down - 7:17 | Sleep Efficiency - 86%.

On the positive side, I recorded it. That makes it officially part of the past!

Today, I'm taking taking the day off from goals and will be starting a new two weeks tomorrow. Don't worry, yesterday was my "go crazy day!" Today will be reasonable, I'm just between goals as I regroup for the next two weeks.

I like the idea of thinking about things in two week periods. It's a period of time that I can get my head around -- long enough to make a difference, short enough to see the end.

Today I'm going to finalize my goal setting for the first two weeks of August. I'll present my goals tomorrow.

Have happy and healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment