Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday, July 25, 2011

I was expecting more of a calorie burn yesterday, and a higher acivity level, but I'm not completely dissatisfied. My steps met the goal and my deficit was pretty good. My weight is also down 0.2 pounds.

From yesterday:

Treat myself well = 9
Stop hiding food = yes
Today's weight = 252.2
Deficit = 551
Activity = 24 minutes
Steps = 8521
Fat = 49%
Carbs = 32%
Protein = 17%

I canned wax beans last night and green beans early this morning. Tonight, we're cutting cabbage for kraut. After the kraut has started fermenting, I'm going to start on the cabbage rolls. I'll make and freeze cabbage rolls using 3 large heads of Flat Dutch cabbage that we harvetsed yesterday. My guess is that I'll get 4 - 5 dozen cabbage rolls. I wil also be making and freezing zucchini bread in the next week. I usually make a dozen or so loaves. The zucchini bread is a wonderful sweet bread that make a great quick-grab potluck/party contribution. It freezes very well.

Have a great day!





BodyMedia FIT data for July 24, 2011
Calories Burned - 2916 | Calories Consumed - 2365 | Total Activity - 0:24 | Moderate Activity - 0:24 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8512 | Sleep Duration - 6:33 | Lying Down - 7:10 | Sleep Efficiency - 91%.

No comments:

Post a Comment