Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday, July 18, 2011

Yesterday was an all-round great day! We got lots done in the yard in the morning, went for a really nice motorcycle ride in the country in the afternoon, and someone bought the scooter last night.

I had a wonderful deficit of 998! My weight is down a bit more; this morning, I weighed 252.8.

I gave myself a 8 on "treat myself well." I would have given myself a better score, but my food choices were very high in fat content. While I couldn't have done any better at lunch (we stopped at a biker bar and the menu really didn't have anything but burgers and nachos -- I chose nachos), I really could have done better at dinner. I made scrambled eggs with cheese because I really needed some protein. In reflection, I could have opened a can of tuna.

What saved me and gave me such ahigh deficit? My activity level of 2 hours and 28 minutes. I was a busy and active girl yesterday. It felt great!!

Here are my food content breakdown numbers: Protein = 15%, Fat = 51%, Carbs - 34%. Obviously too much fat. Still, I feel good about the day, so I'm not sweating it.

Today, I'm going to the gym!!! I plan to walk and get some light weight training in. Summer sure is hard to get in regular workouts. There's just so much going on. The main issue here, though, is simply the rountine. I would like to shoot for a schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Have a great day!!!

BodyMedia FIT data for July 17, 2011
Calories Burned - 3575 | Calories Consumed - 2577 | Total Activity - 2:28 | Moderate Activity - 2:28 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10883 | Sleep Duration - 7:08 | Lying Down - 8:39 | Sleep Efficiency - 82%.

No comments:

Post a Comment