Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday July 17

Finished the day with 1998 calories.  I am dropping my daily calorie goal to 1900 calories as of tomorrow.  My activity level was not great today but I did leave work early and get some laundry done.  It is so hot outside I do not even want to walk the dog.  This week is going to be a long one as I will probably work 5 days instead of 4 in a row.  That does not leave me much time to get my chores and errands done.  Not to mention blogging. :-)  I am going to try to get one of those days off to catch up and possibly make the gym.  Still have not made the gym.  I will get back into this but it has been slow because of all of the summer activities.

Talk to you tomorrow!
- Tracy


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment