Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yesterday was quite day! Work was, well, work. Boring and stressful, how is that possible??!! After work, I had a second phone interview for a much-desired job. The interview was very hard. Difficult questions, tricky follow-ups ... it was hard to make sure I was answering the questions with what they were looking for. Following the interview I went to dinner with my mom and siters to celebrate my birthday. We went to a Chinese restaurant where I managed to get out alive. (I didn't do too badly.) From there, I ran home and got Michael so we could go see my niece in her final orchestra performance.

I didn't meet any of my goals yesterday.

BodyMedia FIT data for May 25, 2011
Calories Burned - 2441 | Calories Consumed - 2283 | Total Activity - 0:34 | Moderate Activity - 0:34 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 7092 | Sleep Duration - 5:29 | Lying Down - 8:03 | Sleep Efficiency - 68%.

No comments:

Post a Comment