Friday, May 27, 2011

May 27, 2011

Happy birthday to me! I'm 53 today.

I have to say, my life is pretty good. I have a wonderful husband, superior sisters, my parents are both stil with me and active, terrific nieces and a great nephew, and a few really special friends. I am unique in my approach to life and "live large."

There are two things that I would like to change -- my weight and my job. Both have been weighing on my mind. I will address both in the coming year and both situations will improve.

As far as my diet is concerned, since my mouth has healed from my surgery, I am getting back to the Master Cleanse fast. I took off my armband because the rash and bruise have been really bothering me. I'll check back into the blog in a week to let you know how the cleanse is going.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment