Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25, 2011

Good steps-- met goal. Good activity -- met goal. Too much eating -- did not meet goal. My deficit was 460, though.

I did make an effort yesterday. Well, let's put it like this, I tried not to eat a whole lot. As always, it's easy for me to get my exercise in. I like to exercise. What's hard for me is not eating ...

I have way more going on today than I like. Even though it's all good stuff, I don't really enjoy days where I have to tear around from one thing to the next. It's not how I'm put together.

My day looks like this: Work, rush home for a phone interview, rush to my birthday dinner with my mom and sisters, rush to my niece's concert. Like I said, it's all good stuff, but it's too much rushing for my tastes.

Anyway, wish me luck for the phone interview! I think I'd really like the job


BodyMedia FIT data for May 24, 2011
Calories Burned - 2614 | Calories Consumed - 2154 | Total Activity - 1:11 | Moderate Activity - 1:11 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10009 | Sleep Duration - 7:21 | Lying Down - 10:08 | Sleep Efficiency - 73%.

No comments:

Post a Comment