Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pretty good effort yesterday! I had a schedule change due to training at work and that threw off my day. However, I managed to get some pretty good numbers. I wasn't able to get to the gym because to the change. Take a look! My calorie consumption was under 2,000 and I had a deficit of 470.

Today will present a challenge at work. We're having a department potluck. There will be food everywhere all day long. My team is making an effort by having a theme of "healthy food." I am providing chicken chili. I am ready to go with a bag of fruits and vegetables to keep at my desk in case I get too tempted!

I will definately make it to the gym tonight.


From yesterday:
Calories Burned - 2372 | Calories Consumed - 1902 | Total Activity - 0:25 | Moderate Activity - 0:25 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6920 | Sleep Duration - 6:59 | Lying Down - 9:18 | Sleep Efficiency - 75%.

Have a great day! Big hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent effort. You rock (I'm trying to be cool today) Coming into March like a LION!

    ReplyDelete