Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I managed to do pretty well at the department potluck yesterday. I was REALLY glad our team did the theme "healthy foods." That kept me on-track (relatively!). I did have a small piece of cinnamon bread and about 4 tablespoons of cheesey dip, but overall, I think I navigated the food very well. There were temptations everywhere!!

My workout yesterday was great!! I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill. I remember when I could barely do 10 on the elliptical. People at the gym are starting to talk to me. I think they realize that Michael and I are becoming regulars. That feels good. I also used the body fat measurment device. On January 24th, I was 49.5% body fat. Yesterday, I was 44.5%! My body is changing!!

My data from yesterday shows I ate too much, but I did have a pretty good deficit of 395. I'm due for a weight loss. I'd really like to be at 235 by March 16th!

BodyMedia FIT data for March 2, 2011
Calories Burned - 2642 | Calories Consumed - 2247 | Total Activity - 1:29 | Moderate Activity - 1:29 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 11772 | Sleep Duration - 6:30 | Lying Down - 7:15 | Sleep Efficiency - 90%.

I hope that everyone has a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you did great yesterday. And down 5% on body fat. That's great, too. Go for it on March 16!!!

    ReplyDelete