Friday, March 4, 2011

I've been really kicking it up with my cardio at the gym! Getting two days in a row of 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill felt great. When I stepped on the elliptical yesterday, I wasn't sure I was going to make my 30 minutes; my legs felt sore from the day before. I kept at it, though. After about 10 minutes the soreness went away and I finished strong!

I did a good job with my food consumption, too. I had a Slimfast for breakfast and frozen Weight Watchers meal for lunch. For snacks, I ate fruit.

Check out my deficit from yesterday -- 814! Still hoping for 235 by March 16th!!!

Calories Burned - 2667 | Calories Consumed - 1853 | Total Activity - 1:22 | Moderate Activity - 1:22 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10289 | Sleep Duration - 7:27 | Lying Down - 9:24 | Sleep Efficiency - 79%

2 comments:

  1. I think you are going to make it! I am headed out on vacation today... You will not hear much from me!
    Take care!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing. You're really on the right track to make it.

    ReplyDelete