Friday, March 4, 2011

3rd day of March!


BodyMedia FIT data for March 3, 2011
Calories Burned - 3100 | Moderate Activity - 0:25 | Steps Taken - 6695 | Sleep Duration - 8:13 | Sleep Efficiency - 87%
I bought a Bob Harper Video and did it yesterday.  I did the 20 minute version and found it to be quite doable.  Today I have jelly thighs though from all of the lunges.  So, it was doing the trick for sure.  I will continue with this when I come back.  I am thinking this is going to the way to go for exercise.  Also, I am naturally getting in more steps because of the weather!  I am hoping to get some serious steps in Florida.  We are also going to rent a bike for 4 people for at least an hour.  That should rack up some calorie burn for sure!
Take care and I will be back on the 14th!
- Tracy

1 comment: