Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I went to the gym yesterday, but didn't have much of a workout. I just didn't have any energy. I did the best I could and came home. I'm not going to go today, but will go tomorrow for a nice long swim and soak. Sundays are my swim and soak days!

I kept my consumption under 2,000 calories yesterday. I did kind of a funny thing. I bought an ice cream bar, ate three bites and threw the rest away. Throwing it away took a lot of strength. I wonder which would have been harder -- not buying it in the first place or throwing it away???

I didn't sleep well last night. All I'm looking for today is to make it through work. It's raining like crazy and all I feel like doing is, well, nothing ...

BodyMedia FIT data for March 4, 2011
Calories Burned - 2439 | Calories Consumed - 1960 | Total Activity - 0:29 | Moderate Activity - 0:29 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 5930 | Sleep Duration - 6:13 | Lying Down - 8:05 | Sleep Efficiency - 77%.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it odd how our energy level just comes and goes and we can't figure out why??
    Great work on the calorie consumption and the ice cream bar decision. Give yourself LOTS of credit for that. Swimming is really good exercise, too. Have a GREAT day.

    ReplyDelete