Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Not exactly a stellar day yesterday. Nothing looked good numbers-wise. I exceed 2,000 calories in consumption, slept only 5:31 hours, and had only 32 minutes of activity.

Today is a gym day! Since it's Sunday, it's my walk, swim and soak day. I am also roasting a turkey and making up meals for the week. I'll make dinners ahead that have turkey, mashed potatoes, and green beans. It's nice to have those ready to go. The portions are pre-measured, so I know the calorie count. Also it makes the next couple days very easy in terms of food preparation.

I am trying to work my gym routine into one that concentrates on cardio. My latest goal (I know! I know! I change ALL the time!!) is one hour of cardio on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I will take Saturday off. On Sunday and Monday (my days off work), I'll walk, swim and soak in the hot tub.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. Not looking like a big weight loss. Maybe I'll be able to report a loss of a pound.

BodyMedia FIT data for March 5, 2011
Calories Burned - 2403 | Calories Consumed - 2368 | Total Activity - 0:32 | Moderate Activity - 0:32 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6728 | Sleep Duration - 5:31 | Lying Down - 7:22 | Sleep Efficiency - 75%.

Have a great day!! Big hugs!

1 comment:

  1. You'll find a routine that works for you. Sometimes it takes time, but eventually it will work out and you will be happy with the routine and the results!

    ReplyDelete