Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday, March 7, 2011

Weighing in! Great news to report! My weight today was 236! Twenty-four pounds lost in 19 weeks! That's about 1.27 pounds a week. Hopefully, I'll lose a pound next week and hit my goal of 25 pounds in 5 months.

I enjoyed my walk and swim workout at the gym yesterday. I walked 30 minutes and swam 20. I also sat in the sauna and steam rooms.

For dinner last night, I roasted a turkey. Yes, a whole turkey. I made mashed potatoes and served green beans. It was very good. I made up meals for the week, too.

I have a new challenge in the house. The Girl Scout cookies have arrived. I'm sending some to work with Michael. The rest are staying in the garage freezer. When I have some, like I did last night, I'll report them. The BodyMedia site has them listed, so addding them is easy.

Have I told you lately how much I love this program? Besides tracking my exercise and calorie burn automatically, it makes adding food that I've eaten very easy. Take the Girl Scout cookies, for example. All I do is select the meal (there are 6 meal times to choose) and type a food. When I type in "Girl Scout cookies" I get a big list with all the different varieties. I pick the variety (Thin Mints!!!!) and then type the amount. It drops it into the food list and adds all the data for the food item. BTW, Thin Mints have 160 calories in 4 cookies. That's 40 calories per cookie!!!

Today, I'm heading to the dentist for a cleaning. I also plan to do some shopping. I'll meet Michael at the gym later in the day. He's doing very well with his diet and exercise program. He's lost about 15 pounds and is looking much more toned.

Here's my report from yesterday:

BodyMedia FIT data for March 6, 2011
Calories Burned - 2873 | Calories Consumed - 2191 | Total Activity - 1:06 | Moderate Activity - 1:06 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 9865 | Sleep Duration - 5:35 | Lying Down - 7:44 | Sleep Efficiency - 72%.

TTYL!!

1 comment: