Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I sure burned lots of calories yesterday, but I ate a lot, too. My consumption WAS up yesterday. I had a McDonald's fish Sandwich for lunch and fried mush with sausage for dinner. Not exactly diet foods, eh? I'll watch my consumption better today.

I did have a great workout, though. I can do 30 minutes on the elliptical pretty easily now. I started adding my arms the other day. Before, I was just holding the hand grips and stepping. I didn't think adding the arm movemement would make a difference, but it does. I can feel it in the muscles of my upper body. I also walked 30 minutes and did crunches. I'll go to the gym again tonight after work.


BodyMedia FIT data for March 7, 2011
Calories Burned - 2922 | Calories Consumed - 2284 | Total Activity - 1:12 | Moderate Activity - 1:12 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 11892 | Sleep Duration - 6:56 | Lying Down - 8:27 | Sleep Efficiency - 82%.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment