Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1st! Yippee! I'm VERY excited that spring is coming! I love winter. The snow, the cold, nuggling under warm blankets, steaming cups of cocoa -- all make me feel nostalgic. However, I ready for a change.

Another reason that I'm glad it's March 1st, is that I look at each new month as a new beginning in my weight loss journey. As promised, here's a look at my February averages:

Calories burned = 2523
Calories consumed = 2131
Calorie deficit = 392
Physical activity = 47 minutes (moderate activity)
Steps = 8183
Sleep = 6:44 @ 81% efficiency
Sodium = 2507 (Good job!)
Fiber = 22 g
Protein = 23%
Carbs = 39%
Fat = 38%
Weight loss = 8 pounds (I didn't realize that I'd lost that much!!!)
Waist = From January 5 to today loss of 1 inch. Today my waist measured 44.5 inches.

What I need to do is obvious. I need to reduce my intake. Everything else is within a resonable range. My fat is a bit high. I could stand to reduce my fat intake and up my carbs.

I am going to try harder to reduce the amount of food that I eat. I really do eat too much. Sure, I'll lose weight if I don't, but I would lose better if I ate less. I would also get to my goal faster. None-the-less, I am generally proud of my efforts during the month of February.

Thanks everyone, for sticking with me! Thanks for your words of encouragement!

Have a great day! TTYL!

2 comments:

  1. Ta-Da! That's really good news for February. More "spring" in your step now. "March"ing right along to healthy living (pardon the puns). You CAN do it - and you are doing it. We are with you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippy skippy! You go girl!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete