Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday, March 18, 2011

Good day yesterday! I really enjoyed my walk with Opal. We saw blooming daffodils and crocus. Spring is here! It felt great to get out and breathe some fresh air.

I also went out to lunch and managed to control myself pretty well. We went to a new Mexican place. For dinner, I had broiled chicken breast, spinach and cauliflower. Not a bad day overall.

Today, I'm making beef stock. I'll can it tomorrow. I'm also going to the gym. I might even try to walk outside as well.

From yesterday: Calorie deficit = 841. Moderate activity = 1 hour and 38 minutes. Food reported and logged accurately!

BodyMedia FIT data for March 19, 2011
Calories Burned - 3086 | Calories Consumed - 2245 | Total Activity - 1:38 | Moderate Activity - 1:38 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 14213 | Sleep Duration - 6:31 | Lying Down - 9:32 | Sleep Efficiency - 68%.

No comments:

Post a Comment