Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19, 2011

I did pretty well at the restaraunt yesterday! I had a two servings of bread and butter, filet mignon, asparagus and a salad with Italian dressing. No dessert. No cocktails. No appetizers. I managed to control myself pretty well.

I haven't had any exercise in the past three days, but will get some today. It should be nice enough to take Opal for a walk. I'm planning to do that as soon as the sun comes up. Next week I'm going to get to the gym more often.

Today I'm lunching with a friend. We haven't decided where to go yet. I'll make good choices!

I'm holding steady at 240. No loss this week, but I feel as though I'll have a small loss to report on Monday.

From yesterday: Calorie deficit = 103. Moderate activity = 30 minutes. I reported and logged accurately.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment