Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 5!

BodyMedia FIT data for March 17, 2011
Calories Burned - 2905 | Calories Consumed - 2527 | Moderate Activity - 0:28 | Steps Taken - 4587 | Sleep Duration - 9:17 | Sleep Efficiency - 89%
 
As you can see, I am having calorie troubles.  Actually, you could say that I am having calorie or exercise troubles.  If I would reduce my cals or up my exercise, I would be fine!  400 calorie deficit is like saying there is no deficit.  The possibility for error is about 10% on either one of these figures so I may even have a overage.   Boo....

I start my first personal training session today.  This should help me keep motivated.  I am not sure yet how often I am going to do this but for now, at least once per week.

Talk to you soon!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment