Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday, March 18, 2011

I haven't been to the gym in the last two days and won't get there today! I will be going Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I miss going for a couple reasons. First, it really helps my calorie burn. (duh!) I also sleep better and tend to eat less.

I have been having slimfast for breakfast the past couple days combined with a Fullbar. I bought a couple boxes of Fullbars the other day. They have 160 calories and only 1.5 grams of fat. They don't taste that great, but they take a while to eat and really do make me feel fuller. They are better choice than many other snack foods.

I also bought some Jillian Michael's products the other day. One is a fat burner and the other is a calorie control product. I haven't used them yet. I will also be trying a product my sister gave me which is supposed to boost your metabolism when you're working out. I'm not entirely sure that I like the idea of using a supplement, but I think that I'll give a shot.

Tonight, we're meeting friends for dinner. I am going to try very hard to keep things under control. As you know, I have a hard time in restaraunts. I get abnormally excited.

Challenge results? Calorie deficit = 159. Moderate activity = 31 minutes. Food accurately logged and reported.

BodyMedia FIT data for March 17, 2011
Calories Burned - 2395 | Calories Consumed - 2236 | Total Activity - 0:31 | Moderate Activity - 0:31 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6483 | Sleep Duration - 7:15 | Lying Down - 8:09 | Sleep Efficiency - 89%.

No comments:

Post a Comment