Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday, March 11, 2011

I tried very hard to watch my intake yesterday. I had a Slimfast for breakfast and lots of fruits and vegetables during the day. I didn't have an official meal until dinner time. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and I chose to have the soup and salad combination. The downside was that Michael wanted calamari (battered and fried) and I had two breadsticks. Those two things together were about 600 calories!!!

It hasn't been a good week as far as controlling my intake. Tomorrow will be hard to keep under control as well since we're going to a REALLY fancy restatraunt for dinner.

My plan of attack is to really watch my intake today and during the day tomorrow. If I do really well on Sunday, I should be able to squeak by and mainatain my weight for the week!!

BodyMedia FIT data for March 10, 2011
Calories Burned - 2338 | Calories Consumed - 2001 | Total Activity - 0:26 | Moderate Activity - 0:26 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 7005 | Sleep Duration - 7:15 | Lying Down - 7:55 | Sleep Efficiency - 92%.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tracy and Diana!
    You're doing great, don't give up- we all have "off weeks". Hugs!

    I gave you an award for your blog! Check out my page below for more details.

    http://whynotme.us/2011/03/11/new-award-thank-you-carla-rejecting-300

    ReplyDelete