Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I was all swollen up yesterday, that's the best way to describe it. My jeans were tight, my bra was tight, even my wedding band was tight. To make matters worse, my weight was up. My sodium from the day before wasn't high, so I can't really explain it. Basically, I felt uncomfortable ALL day yesterday.

I decided to drink lots of water and eat lots of fruits and vegetables until the feeling went away. I also skipped my regular workout and sat in the sauna and steam room for a loooooong time. Michael and I sat in the hot tub for a while and then splashed around in the pool.

This morning, my weight is down a bit, but not back to 236. I don't feel quite as puffy. I'm going to drink lots of water again today and have some extra fruit.

Who knows?? Maybe a hormonal flucuation?


BodyMedia FIT data for March 9, 2011
Calories Burned - 2378 | Calories Consumed - 2360 | Total Activity - 0:28 | Moderate Activity - 0:28 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6288 | Sleep Duration - 5:54 | Lying Down - 7:19 | Sleep Efficiency - 81%.

Have a nice day! TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment