Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm reporting today because that's what I do, report as accuarately and honestly as possible. I'm certainly not reporting because I'm proud of my numbers from yesterday.

We went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse last night. Despite an hour of aerobics and trying to watch my intake during the day, I had a calorie surplus of a whopping 795. Not much I can say to defend myself. The ribeye was wonderful, so was the aspargus with hollandaise and the lettuce wedge with bleu chesse and bacon. Oh yes, I had bread and butter and some cheesecake, too. The food was incredible.

I feel guilty and, honestly, kind of sick this morning. Moving on ...

BodyMedia FIT data for March 11, 2011
Calories Burned - 2771 | Calories Consumed - 3566 | Total Activity - 1:14 | Moderate Activity - 1:14 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 12603 | Sleep Duration - 5:14 | Lying Down - 6:43 | Sleep Efficiency - 78%.

No comments:

Post a Comment