Monday, February 7, 2011

Weigh In! Day 6!

326!  That is 2 pounds lost this week!  I can hardly believe it as it seems I am eating tons of food!


BodyMedia FIT data for February 6, 2011
Calories Burned - 2544 | Calories Consumed - 1395 | Total Activity - 0:05 | Moderate Activity - 0:05 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 2046 | Sleep Duration - 6:50 | Lying Down - 6:57 | Sleep Efficiency - 98%
 
Wow... my calorie burn is getting really bad! Needless to say by looking at these numbers, I did not make it to the gym!  I have to make it tonight!

Tonight for dinner, the family is having BLT sandwiches.  I will just have the B (turkey even).  We will also serve up some black beans and some veggies!

I have been working my non-profit stuff all day... good to get caught up!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment