Monday, February 7, 2011

First, the big news! It's weigh in day and I have good news! I weighed 240! That's offically 20 pounds since October 24th! I've been rocking back and forth in the low 240s for some time now. This is the lowest I've seen since I started 3 1/2 month ago. I'm feeling really good about it!

I have 60 pounds to go. While it would be nice to lose 1 1/2 pounds a week, I don't think that'll happen. Frankly, it doesn't matter when I get there. What I can say for sure, is that I will keep trying. I will keep blogging, I will keep exercising, I will keep making mostly healthy choices, and I will keep using my BodyMedia system.

I had a great workout at the gym. I walked for 10 minutes to warm up, I used free weights to exercise my chest, shoulders and back, I did 75 crunches, I did 25 minutes on the elliptical, and I walked for 5 minutes to warm down. After my workout, I sat in the dry sauna and then the steam room. I love using the free weights. I also love pushing myself in the elliptical. The only thing I love about crunches is being done and saying that I did them! haha

I am off today, but have a full slate. I'm going to the gym early to make sure that I get it done. I have to grocery shop, drop off a tire (we got a flat), and visit my dad (he's home from the hospital).

Today is my mom's birthday and she's coming for dinner tonight! She's 77 today and a stellar example of someone who lives a healthy lifestyle. She excercises, eat right and keep sctive. Happy Birthday, Mom! Way to go!

From yesterday: Calorie consumption = 2,055. Calorie deficit = 869. Chest shoulders, back, 75 crunches, 40 minutes of aerobics.

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. That is FANTASTIC!!! YAY! I am so happy for ya lady! WOOHOO! PArty Party! Keep up the great work!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great attitude and achievement. Congratulations!!! on both. Everyone who know and loves you is really happy for you.

    ReplyDelete