Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Even though I couldn't make it to the gym yesterday, due a previous commitment, I had a good day. I was proud because I knew that we going have dinner at Bob Evans and I planned for it. I also made good choices while we were there!

During the day, I watched my calories. I love the Chicken Cranberry salad, but decided to have grilled chicken breast with brocolli and carrots instead. That saved me quite a few calories and lots of fat. It was very tasty!

I will be able to go to the gym today and plan to make it a great visit. I might even try a bit of jogging again! I'm also going to enjoy the sauna and whirlpool. I could use a relaxing soak!

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow, since we're changing our weigh in day to Monday. I don't expect to see a loss, but that's okay. I really don't deserve one. My deficit hasn't been high enough this week.

From yesterday: Calorie consumption = 1,865. Calorie deficit = 529.

Have a great day! Go Steelers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment