Sunday, February 6, 2011

5th day of February!

BodyMedia FIT data for February 5, 2011
Calories Burned - 2936 | Calories Consumed - 3332 | Total Activity - 0:14 | Moderate Activity - 0:14 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 3868 | Sleep Duration - 5:34 | Lying Down - 6:16 | Sleep Efficiency - 89%
 
Not too bad for a "cheat day"!  I only had a calorie overage of 396 calories.  I really thought it would be more.  Although, I had deep fried cheesecake for dinner and did not have any way to figure the calories in that so I just added 25% on to the calories of the cheesecake.  I really didn't go all that crazy with the diet yesterday.  I did have 2 double cheese burgers and a large fry at McDonald's for lunch and some fruit.  Dinner was Hibachi style Japanese so it was not so bad.  I did not have time for Ice Cream or my Krispy Creme doughnut that I wanted to have.... there is always next week!
I am back to the "slow carb" diet again today.  I am thinking though that I am going to cut back dramatically on the meat consumption.  I just do not feel good when I eat that much "animal".  That is just me... I feel great and do very well when eating veggies only.  I do like to have meat several times a week but would always take veggies over meat anyday!  So, today, I am going to double up on my beans and veggies and cut the meat to a small amount.

Tonight, I am going to make a veggie stir fry with a small amount of steak and some rice.  I will have beans while they eat rice!  I am going to "try" to make it to the gym today!  I have 2 personal trainers that I am going to talk with.  I will hopefully talk to them this week and make a decision!

Make it a great one!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment