Saturday, February 5, 2011

4th day of February!

BodyMedia FIT data for February 4, 2011
Calories Burned - 2775 | Calories Consumed - 2113 | Total Activity - 0:17 | Moderate Activity - 0:17 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 3605 | Sleep Duration - 5:50 | Lying Down - 7:18 | Sleep Efficiency - 80%

Day 4 went well.  I was pretty much on the "slow carb" plan all day and drank tons of water.   Busy Busy and was able to have my "slow carb" Chipotle dinner!  My favorite!   

I ordered several supplements for my cheat day on Saturday.  In the 4 hour body book he calls the group of supplements AGG or PAGG.  I am only doing a single dose of the AGG for now.  What are these supplements?  Allicin (Garlic Pill), Green Tea Extract (no caffeine) and alpha-Linolenic acid (omega 3).  These are supposed to aid in glucose management.  I have to tell ya that I did feel a bit different today.  Just as a little experiment, I took the green tea extract and the Allicin yesterday as well.  I am not sure I believe my scales but it said that my body fat percentage was 48.6%.  That is a pretty dramatic reduction in a short time.  I will keep monitoring this and let you know how it goes!  I will probably take one round of this tomorrow as well.  Mostly I will take them on "cheat days".  The main side effect that I felt was that I felt REALLY thirsty all day.  I drank about 6- 16 oz bottles of water.  I did not feel thirsty on Friday with just the Allicin and Green Tea.

Tomorrow, I will tell you about my "cheat day"... it might involve dessert!  It has been soooooo looonggg....
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment