Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm sick. It started yesterday at work with a dizzy spell and nausea. It came on so quickly that I suspected I was having some sort of "episode." I felt dizzy and nauseous all night and still feel that way this morning. Maybe I have an inner ear infection ...

I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to the gym this morning as planned. I have plans to meet my sisters at noon. I think it would be best to rest the rest of the day.

Wednesday is my four month anniversary with the BodyMedia system.

From yesterday: Calorie consumption = 2,065. Calorie deficit = 441.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Kashi Cinnamon Harvest is great! Sorry to hear you are feeling sick. Hope it doesn't last long. It's really hard to get to the gym when you aren't feeling well. Keep up the good work! You will get there eventually. You're goal-directed. :) Happy Body Media anniversary!

    ReplyDelete