Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's really hard for me to eat 1,800 calories or less a day. I know that I have to if I want to lose weight at a decent rate. I will lose weight if I eat around 2,000 and exercise, but it will be very slowly. I don't really have anything else to say about this subject right now.

I went to the gym after work yesterday and had a good workout. 10 minutes of warm-up on the treadmill, biceps, triceps, legs, 20 minutes on the treadmill, 75 crunches. I came home and had my Kashi Cinnamon Harvest with non-fat milk for dinner. We are doing well with the "big breakfast and lunch, light dinner" plan. I like not having to cook when we get home from the gym. It makes my evenings more relaxed and we don't go to bed with a full stomach.

I work until 4:30 today and am not going to the gym after work. I have to eat VERY lightly today during the day since I'm making my famous spicy-crispy chicken for dinner. Michael loves it. It's steam-fried in a touch of oil, so it's rather high in calories.

From yesterday: Calorie consumption = 2,112. Calorie deficit = 546.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment