Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!! I hope that your day is filled with love and that you get lots of kisses and hugs!! Remember, kisses and hugs make you feel better than chocolate! :)

I enjoyed a nice relaxing day yesterday. I needed a day off from running around like a crazy person. All I did was hang out with my sisters for a bit and then Michael and I spent the rest of the day together watching tv. It was a really nice day.

Since it's warmed up so much and there's no more ice on the sidewalks, I can take Opal for a long walk. We haven't had a long walk in weeks. I can feel spring in the air! That will be my exercise for the day. The "big square" is about 2 miles. It'll take about 40 minutes. Afterwards, I'm going to give blood.

I am still thinking about the fact that I really have to cut back on my food consumption in order to lose weight at a faster rate. I am not satisfied losing five pounds a month. I am considering using some sort of restricted calorie meal replacement (frozen low calorie meals, slimfast...) I feel like I need some sort of "gimick" or crutch in order to help me reduce my consumption. More on that later.

Today's weigh in day. I'm holding steady at 240. That's 20 pounds since I started in October. Wednesday will be four months!

From yesterday: Calorie consumption = 2.332. Calorie deficit = 157

Have a good day! Spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment