Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Last Day of January Reporting...

BodyMedia FIT data for January 31, 2011
Calories Burned - 3251 | Calories Consumed - 2243 | Total Activity - 0:36 | Moderate Activity - 0:36 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6414 | Sleep Duration - 8:46 | Lying Down - 10:29 | Sleep Efficiency - 84%
 
Last day of January went well! The only thing that I did that was not following my slow carb diet was to eat a salad for lunch and it had sweet peppers on it!  I swear they tasted like they were dipped in sugar, they were so sweet!  Other than this, and some chili with tomatoes for dinner,  there was no deviation.  

I am loving green beans with almond slivers.  I have to tell you that this is my favorite!
Today, I think we might be having a chicken lentil soup for dinner!  I will serve up some yummy green veggies too.
Have a fantastic day today!  I am feeling absolutely amazing so I will have a good one!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment