Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1, 2011

How did the month of February go for me? How did I do on the challenge goals set 31 days ago?

BodyMedia give the numbers in 28 day stretches. (So, calories consumed and bured are from January 3rd.) - Janaury 31st

Steps:
I agreed to a 2 days at 15K. I made 1.
I agreed to 10 days at 12K. I made 6.
I agreed to 10 days at 10K. I made 9. (I picked up one yesterday at 11,809 steps)
I agreed to 4 days at 8K. I exceeded the goal by one day!

Crunches:
For the month, the goal was 750. I exceeded the goal by 175 crunches!

Fish:
The goal was to eat fish 4 days a week. I made the goal!

Weight loss:
I lost 3 pounds in January. (I started January 1st at 245, last weigh in on Wednesday the 26th, I weighed 242.)

Other important numbers from January:
Average calorie deficit - 560. Average calorie consumpution = 2,208. Average moderate physical activity per day = 56 minutes. Average steps - 8,803. Average sleep = 6:38 hours.

Interesting notes: The calorie deficit indicates that I should have lost 4.45 pounds. At last weigh-in, it was 3. Today, I weighed in and was at 244. I'm used to minor flucuations. My waist is down exactly 2 inches sionce October 24. My waist measurement doesn't seem to flucuate. The problem persists. I am not loosing weight very well. Now that I have visited my doctor, and gottne a prescription for a blood draw, I can go and get a final answer on whether I have some sort of medical condition that's slowing my loss. I had lost my insurnace card and had to order another. It came yesterday. More to follow on this ...

W

2 comments:

  1. WTG Diane! Sorry I just made the goals and then decided I did not want to complete them. Shame on me. January was a fantastic month even without my meeting my goals! I have learned quite a bit about my body and have a great plan for February. You are right on... it is going to be a fantastic month!!!! I have already dropped another pound since weigh in yesterday! Woohooo! I hope that this continues...
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on keeping on. Your persistance and dedication are amazing! Everything will come together, you will see. Happy icy day to you!

    ReplyDelete