Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 23!

BodyMedia FIT data for February 23, 2011
Calories Burned - 2767 | Calories Consumed - 2092 | Moderate Activity - 0:23 | Steps Taken - 3375 | Sleep Duration - 6:25 | Sleep Efficiency - 89%
 
I had a deficit and my calories are pretty accurate.  I can't wait for the weather to break and get rid of the ice and snow.  I can then get back to walking my dog frequently.  Right now it is just dangerous to walk the sidewalks!

The scales are back down to 327.  I am hoping for a weight loss this week  I really have to get back with the weight loss.  I have so far yet to go!  It is so easy to get comfortable after a large weight loss.  Yes, 70 pounds is large.  The best thing about losing 70 pounds is that I can go to the $1 movies and not be uncomfortable!  Before, my butt would not fit in the seat.  Now, I am comfortable!  YAY!

Had my oatmeal for breakfast. Tonight is pork roast, mashed potatoes and broccoli.  YUM!  I am not sure yet what I will have for lunch... probably a salad from Giant Eagle.
Have a GREAT day!
- Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the old Tracy again. You have a great day, too.

    ReplyDelete