Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday, February 25, 2011

Yesterday at the gym I did some extra cardio. I did the elliptical for 25 minutes and then walked briskly on the treadmill for 25 minutes. Putting it midly, the elliptical is hard! I guess it's supposed to be!! I guess it wouldn't be worth it if it wasn't!! After my cardio, I did many reps of low weights for my chest, shoulders and back. It was a good workout.

I sort of blew it when I came home from the gym. I just ate too much (again!). It's getting to be old news, isn't it?? As you can see, my calorie deficit was only 104.

BodyMedia FIT data for February 24, 2011
Calories Burned - 2545 | Calories Consumed - 2441 | Total Activity - 1:02 | Moderate Activity - 1:02 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 9362 | Sleep Duration - 6:13 | Lying Down - 6:54 | Sleep Efficiency - 90%.

I'll try harder today!

No comments:

Post a Comment