Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I was extra-hungry all day yesterday! I also was having pretty intense cravings for sweets, especially chocolate. Considering that I had a migraine Tuesday (possibly hormonally-influenced), chocolate cravings and intense hunger make sense to me. I believe that I may be having an estrogen spike, because I have other symptoms associated with estrogen. I am a believer in having some of what you're craving, since denying yourself leads to extreme over-indulgence later. So, for the first time in MONTHS, I had some chocolate yesterday. It was good! I didn't have too much, just a bag of M&Ms. Oddly enough, I also showed a weigh loss this morning. Go figure!

I have been concentrating on my upper body as far as weight training goes. My husband (gently honest) observed that my shoulders and back carry lots of extra weight. He's right, I have an "apple-shape." My current workout is 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of upper body weight training. I'm doing high reps at moderate weight. For example, 3 sets of 25 reps. I enjoy the free weights, but have been alternating with the Cybex machines. I'll be going to the gym tonight after work.

My numbers from yesterday aren't that great, but I'm okay with that!

Calorie consumption = 2,382. Calorie defict = 239. Chest, shoulders, back.
Cardio = 30 minutes.

Like I said , I showed a loss this moring, but will wait until Monday to report it. I don't trust a loss until it sticks for a couple days!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment