Sunday, January 9, 2011

Challenge Day 8

BodyMedia FIT data for January 8, 2011
Calories Burned - 3075 | Calories Consumed - 2661 | Total Activity - 0:21 | Moderate Activity - 0:21 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 4968 | Sleep Duration - 7:57 | Lying Down - 8:45 | Sleep Efficiency - 91%

Steps - 4968
Deficit - 414
Crunches - 0
 
As you can see Diana, I had a much worse day than you AND I have no excuses!  Hehe I am just considering this my day off.  We all need a day off.  My calories are so high because I bought Dark Chocolate covered roasted almonds AND edamame.  OMG!  I want to eat them all.  I feel like I got no sleep because of the caffeine in the chocolate.  Oh well, I have them stashed so I can't get to them easily.  They are sooooo good.

Also, we did the Chuck E Cheese thing last night with a big pack of kids.  We also had a sleep over with a couple of those kids.  Fun times.

Today, I am working all day and then will eat dinner and head to the gym for a long workout.  Dinner is going to be grilled chicken with mashed potatoes, spinach and a balsamic vinegar glaze drizzled over the entire thing.  We might even deep fry some homemade onion rings and place them on top.  YUM!  I can't wait.

Have a good one!
- Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I love dark chocolast. I would have not been able to control myself, either. Along the same lines, I used to enjoy buying chocolate covered beans. Talk about a boost!!

    You have the best dinners, Tracy!!

    ReplyDelete