Monday, January 3, 2011

Challenge Day 2

BodyMedia FIT data for January 2, 2011
Calories Burned - 3422 | Calories Consumed - 1615 | Total Activity - 1:38 | Moderate Activity - 1:38 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10697 | Sleep Duration - 6:53 | Lying Down - 7:30 | Sleep Efficiency - 92%
 
Steps - 10,697
Deficit - 1807
Crunches - 20

I made it to the gym and just did an hour on the treadmill.  That was the extent of my exercise for the day.  I sat on my rear all day while I worked.  I slept great last night compared to vacation week where I did not exercise.  It is amazing how big of a difference it makes in sleep.  Today, I will get to the gym and do the elliptical and treadmill.  I also have to get to the grocery and I am making turkey burgers to freeze and steel cut oats.  We need some quick meals around here and both of these fit the bill quite well.  

At the grocery, I am going to look for Chia seeds and start adding them to some of our foods.  I also need clementines.  I swear we go through 4 cartons of the these things every week!  My kids ate the last of them so I did not have one for breakfast... boo!

Looking forward to a great day!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment